Wednesday 11 November 2009

CRAFT challenge 25. My DT card

Hi everyone,


CRAFT was asking for 1 ribbon, 1 tag & 1 sentiment. Here is my DT card :




My friend ordered a card from me and she asked me to do a card for her younger brother. She asked me to put something to do with dogs on it. She wanted it to have some blue on it.


Recipe:-

Stamps - None used - Decoupage for image

Papers - Daisy & Dandelion paper from pad.

Tools - None used

Embellishments - Aqua Ribbon, silver number peel off, Gold sentiment rub on & gold brad.


Happy Crafting

Jodie xx :0)

9 comments:

  1. This is soooooooo cute,Jodie....bet she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jodie, but oops, you posted a little early. Has happened to me by accident in the past.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jodie - very cute puppy - sure it will be a big hit! Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card sweetheart, I think Callum will love it.
    Happy crafting
    Love
    Mam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, love the cute puppy. ANesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just also wanted to wish you a Fabulous Christmas and the best New Year you could wish for.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Jodie. So sorry that you're leaving the CRAFT DT, but understand. You'll be missed, but I'm sure with your creativity you'll soon find another DT position, when you feel ready for it.
    Happy 2010 to you and your family.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jodie, just wanted to say Tigerlover and I are sorry to see you leave us at CRAFT Challenge, but you are certainly right, school will need to come first. Hope you and your loved ones are well and wishing you all the best for 2010 and the future. Do pop by at CRAFT Challenge every now and then when you have time.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. - sure it will be a big hit! Best Wishes Claire

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete